9.05.2007

New sketchbook.

I finally finished off my first sketchbook, now it's on to my fancy watercolor paper sketchbook. I'm in the middle of really expanding my artistic prowess. [Stifled snicker.]


"9.4.07 - These are the first feeble attempts at using a multitude of new mediums [media, whatever]. I'll be the first to admit that my watercolor skills have severely diminished since I last attempted it as a small child [actually, high school]. Tomorrow I should definitely look up some techniques online and try to figure out just what the heck I'm doing. I could also use some practice with my handwriting, if I was totally honest. But enough about my shortcomings. I invested in a couple of india ink pens, which I'm pretty stoked about.

Pictured: Sasha's ball (one of many), my new brush pen, some of Sasha's delicious food, and a collection of assorted papers and trash on an end table."

No comments: