2.05.2008

Mess


Friends since the eighth grade, you gotta love this guy (if you know him).

My wife said I'm ridiculous for drawing this in 20 minutes last night. After 200+ drawings in the past year, I think my humility is well-founded.

Additionally,

1. It snowed maybe an inch and a half overnight. The 10 o'clock news had "full team coverage" of this "winter storm alert." I miss Minnesota sometimes.

2. ABC News has FIVE FULL HOURS of live coverage of Super Tuesday tonight. That seems like overkill for a day that's not officially deciding a thing.

3. I'm ok with the Santana trade now. The AL Central is becoming an arms race, and the Twins are restocking at the right time. By 2010, they'll have a new stadium and a division with the Tigers and Indians trailing off. I just have to trust the system.*

* - The above statements are no longer valid if the Twins let go of pitching coach Rick Anderson.

----------------
Now playing: Belle & Sebastian - The Boy With The Arab Strap

No comments: