8.08.2008

Ups and downs

The bad news is that our scanner at work has no lightbulb. Yikes. So until I come up with a feasible workaround, there will be no viewing my most recent painting of a Russian guy in a very expressionistic state. It's good, too. Furthermore, no yet-to-be-invented paintings will be shown either. I'll try to remedy this as soon as possible so as to spare you from my words.

The good news is that I LOVE AUGUST! Contrary to previous statements, August can be pretty okay if the weather does most of the work. It can start to feel like the start of the start of fall, and that's a very good thing. Observe, the forecast from the National Weather Service (the most reliable forecast in these parts by far):


In a week or two when I get to start the Benadryl fog, this will all be gravy. Let's hear it for redemption!

No comments: