8.02.2006

Be healthy this month.

Three and a half years ago, some roommates of mine and I participated in a self-proclaimed Bowel Health Week. We committed to eat more fiber and keep track of our, um, movements. I didn't do so well but one of my roommates-- let's call him RM-- was so regular you could set your watch to him. I was jealous.

Flash forward to present day, and one of my coworkers-- let's call him PB-- has a habit up giving up something every month. (Could he give up giving up stuff for a month?) And for August, I'm giving up being unaware of my bowel health. So it's time for a self-proclaimed Bowel Health Month.

I'll be keeping track of things. Date, time, and a rating. The rating system will be from 1 to 5, 5 being the best. This subjective system will take into consideration size, odor, solidity, etc. And the beauty part is, at the end of the month I'll have lots of data to disect and analyze.

I urge you to also be healthy this month. See where you're at, and eat more fiber. Doctors say once a day is optimum. I'll update ustedes come the beginning of September.

No comments: