6.22.2007

Obsession.

Yesterday I looked up Danny Gregory's blog and fed my inspiration. I really enjoyed his session at the HOW conference, and I've been trying to draw a lot ever since (see below). So last night I find myself in Borders and what should appear before my eyes but this. Everybody, no matter who you are, listen to me:

GET THIS BOOK.

I'm not even halfway through the first chapter and I'm hailing it as the best book I'll read this year. Drawing is quickly becoming my obsession, and I couldn't be happier about it. The ones for today come from the first exercise of the book. I'm particularly pleased with my Kevin Garnett portrait. That's in honor of the fact that soon he'll leave. I'll cry a little inside on that day.




Oh and a little PS action, I found this video the other day. I was pretty keen on these guys' work for a while. Hawtt stuff.

No comments: