6.13.2006

Tastes like burning.

So I know it's really inconvenient to change back over to here but I put at least a good minute and a half of thought into this. As much as it's cool to post what I'm listening to and what mood I'm in with my blog, I think myspace is pretty much too much for my taste. This site is simpler, it has everything I really need in a blog. Plus myspace just kinda looks crappy. The only thing I really like about myspace is that I can post music, so I kept my music space. On Blogspot the nicest thing is that I'm not bombarded by stupid advertisements everywhere. That just got on my nerves too much.

On the news front, I'm buying a car.
The Saturn was a really good car. I put a lot of miles on it and sang very very loud for most of it. I'll never forget the nights driving home from St. Cloud, or the trip out to Colorado Springs. [sniff] But if you love something, you have to set it free.

I welcome my 2000 Ford ZX2 with open arms. I will be making a triumphant return to the realm of the stick shift. It's a sporty little number, blue, and it's got astonishingly low miles. If this doesn't turn out to be another lemon like the Pontiac, it's a very good deal. We pick it up on Friday. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the stick-shift fold my friend! You'll have to come back up to the cities sometime and join our drifting club (as in "Tokyo Drift"), it'll be tits!

Oh, and on an unrelated note, I'm way more a fan of blogspot than myspace. I can only commend your switch. Jolly good!