12.04.2006

Random Monday Thoughts

1. It's always sad to say goodbye to Brad Johnson. Stop by Winter Park to sign his retirement card.

2. New Mexico has made it to the New Mexico Bowl. Also, Hawaii will once again be in the Hawaii Bowl. Phew, that was close. Sadly, Texas has declined invitation to the Texas Bowl in favor of the Alamo Bowl. Sellouts.

3. Tonight's the final episode of "Heroes" until 2007. For the unitiated, that means that tonight is the final episode of "Heroes" until "24" starts up in January and nobody could give a crap anymore. They had their shot. I'll pass.

4. Number of times I wanted to punch Jeremy Shockey yesterday: 18. Number of times I wanted the commentators and camerapeople to forget that Jeremy Shockey was even alive: 18. Number of times I had to tell my wife that the crybaby's name was Jeremy Shockey: 1. Coincidence?

5. An acrylic praying hands napkin holder is, without a doubt, the worst white elephant gift I have ever seen. Ever. If you hate your family or coworkers, this is the way to go.

12.4.06 - 29/365


6. Teachers love to drink. Ain't no way around it.

No comments: