10.11.2007

An open letter to Radiohead.

Dear Radiohead,

I love your new album. You guys are a fantastic band. I'm sorry to say I didn't get "Hail to the Thief," mostly because "Kid A" and "Amnesiac" were pretty dense for my tastes. But "In Rainbows" is quite solid, so kudos.

I feel guilty, however. When your site asked me to name my own price, I named 0. I basically legally stole your album. Understand that I have no extra money to pay for new music and I really appreciate your possibly unintentional generosity. I do have a plan though: If you like, I can make you some cookies. Really good ones, too. The cookie equivalent of your new album. I don't know how much it would cost to mail them to you, but I figure you deserve something from me for all your efforts, and this is what I can offer.

Let me know.

Nick

----------------
Now playing: Radiohead - Bodysnatchers

1 comment:

Paul said...

I say send them your last sketch that you said should go for $100. Art for art. That's what the Bible says.