11.20.2007

Apologies.

I apologize for nothing posted lately. I've been valiantly battling against an invisible enemy called food poisoning. A word to the wise: If making frozen chicken patties, use the oven, not the microwave. I've been so out of it that I haven't done any drawing or really anything useful for several days. I'll get back into the swing of things soon though. Just in time to take a few days off for Thanksgiving. I really hope I get back to fighting weight before then.

On Sunday our water went out for three hours. It terrified me. I kept thinking, "What will my dog drink? Will we be able to take showers tomorrow? How long can I go without using the toilet?" (Keep in mind that this last question was by far the most pertinent to my situation.) It made me really appreciate running water. I'm pretty pathetic.

No comments: