1.16.2007

It's official.

I'm a University of Minnesota Golden Gophers football fan. I've been wanting to jump on the bandwagon for decades, but it was just too painful to watch. But with a new stadium in the works and the hiring of Tim Brewster, I'm on board. It will most likely be a year or two before any measurable results are achieved, so I guess I'm beating the rush. Rose Bowl 2010!

In other news, it turns out that things ended badly for Taj, Curtis, and a couple hundred thousand Los Angelistans. Not many things on 24 make me go "wow" anymore, but last night I had two wow moments within five minutes of each other. I liked Curtis, almost as much as I liked Edgar. It's almost getting to the point where it's not worth growing attached to anyone anymore. I suppose it was only a matter of time before a terrorist was able to get away with a nuclear bomb in LA, but it still took me by surprise. I haven't felt this way since the nuclear bomb scene in Terminator 2.

24 prediction: Milo still has feelings for Chloe. Hopefully annoying totally-not-British guy eats it.

1 comment:

99% Bachelor said...

Really a great effort by you. Very nice and informatic blog
Keep doing it. write something to make this world beautiful.
99% Bachelor