7.28.2006

Derivative? You bet!

Yesterday's post from Ken Jennings' blog about iconoclasm got me thinking. Reading his message board about iconoclasm got me thinking in high gear. So now, without further ado, my list of major iconoclasms:

Weezer's blue album is better than Pinkerton. Ain't even close. The Tori episodes of Saved by the Bell are the best ones. Static Prevails remains Jimmy Eat World's best album. The original Austin Powers movie is the only one that merits. Give me canned vegetables over fresh anyday. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is the best movie of 2005. U2? Most overrated band EVER. Red Hot Chili Peppers and Velvet Revolver close on their heels. Bono is not God. France isn't so bad. The Beatles only got worse as they went along. Fleetwood Mac is the worst band of all time.

That should do it for now. Dispute these or add your own list in the comments. I love this topic.

1 comment:

Nick Lee said...

Ok, let me amend that. Canned or frozen vegetables over fresh.