4.19.2007

To the kindly people of Asia...

It has come to my attention that a surprisingly large segment of my fan base hails from the Far East. China, Taiwan, Malaysia, I'm huge over there. So in an effort to better serve these nice folk, I submit this open note to the kindly people of Asia:

Dude, we love you guys! And not just your food either. (Although, in my opinion, it's a toss up between Thai and Chinese for best food in the whole world. Mexican can't hold a candle to you all.) I'm so excited that you found your way to my blog. I'd love to hear what you think. You should comment to me. Got any questions for me? Any concerns with American culture or government (be honest, you know you have a few)? I would really welcome the opportunity to open this space up as a forum for intercultural dialogue about important world issues. The floor is yours.

Oh and by the way, Banzai was hands down the funniest TV show I've ever seen. Good work.

No comments: